The lenses include the Fujinon GF 100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR (equivalent to 79-158mm), the 45-100mm F4 R LM OIS WR (equivalent to 36-79mm) and the compact 50mm F3.5 R LM WR, which is equivalent to 40mm. As with all of Fujifilm’s G-mount lenses, this trio is weather-sealed. With these three new lenses, a lineup of 11 lenses will be available to support photographers with a diverse range of shooting styles.
The company has yet to announce pricing or availability for the lenses. The Fujifilm GFX 50R will be available in November for $4499. Check pre-order links at stores BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS and GFX 50R sample images here.
New Fujifilm G Mount Lens Roadmap Announced (100-200mm f/5.6, 45-100mm f/4, 50mm f/3.5)
GF 100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR telephoto lens
- With a focal distance of 100mm to 200mm (equivalent to 79-158mm in the 35mm film format), this telephoto zoom lens is ideal for shooting scenery.
- Together with the GF1.4X TC WR teleconverter, which extends the focal distance of the main lens by approximately 1.4 times**, photographers can shoot scenes with a focal distance of 140mm to 280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in the 35mm film format).
GF 45-100mm F4 R LM OIS WR medium-range telephoto zoom lens
- With a focal distance of 45mm to 100mm (equivalent to 36-79mm in the 35mm film format,) this ,medium-range telephoto zoom lens is highly convenient and suitable for a wide range of different scenes, particularly snapshots and portrait photographs.
- Together with the FUJINON Lens GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR, which is already available in the market, and the GF100-200mmF4 R LM OIS WR, which has now been added to the roadmap, photographers can shoot scenes with a focal distance of 32mm to 200mm (equivalent to 25-158mm in the 35mm film format.)
GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR standard single focus lens
- Thin standard single focus lens achieves a focal distance of 50mm (equivalent to 40mm in the 35mm film format.)
- When used together with the compact lightweight medium-format mirrorless digital camera FUJIFILM GFX 50R (GFX 50R) announced today, it creates a highly portable medium format mirrorless digital camera system that supports quick and easy shooting.
Fujifilm is committed to meeting the diverse needs of customers requiring high resolution photography through an 11 product series lineup including the FUJIFILM GFX 50S, the first product in the Fujiflim GFX Series, as well as the compact GFX 50R, and the flagship concept model unveiled today incorporating a world- highest***102-million pixels.
- *36mm x 24mm size image sensor
- **The F value is one stage darker.
- ***Applies to consumer mirrorless digital cameras. As of September 25, 2018. Data surveyed by Fujifilm.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".