Fujifilm is rumored to announce its next weather sealed camera soon as the Fujifilm X-T3 announcement is scheduled to happen on September 6th.
Now prior to Photokina 2018, which is the worlds biggest digital imaging event begins in September, more X-series cameras are on the horizon to be announced.
One of them is the X-T3 mirrorless model which is expected to be announced before the Photokina 2018 show in September. According to Nokishita the Fujifilm X-T3 announcement will happen on September 6, 2018.
Fujifilm X-T3 announcement date rumored for September 6, 2018
- VG-XT3 vertical grip
- BLC-XT3 bottom leather case
- MHG-XT3 metal hand grip
- CVR-XT3 cover kit
- RR-100 remote release
- BC-W126S battery charger
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 specifications
- Equipped with back-illuminated “X-Trans CMOS 4” sensor with newly developed effective pixel number of approximately 26.1 million pixels (Low pass filter less)
- High-speed image processing engine “X-Processor 4”
- By increasing the number of phase difference pixels to about 4 times the current ratio, the image plane phase difference AF area is expanded to the entire screen area (about 100%)
- 4K / 60P 4: 2: 0 Compatible with 10-bit SD card recording in the camera. 4K / 60P 4: 2: 2 Also supports 10bit HDMI output
- “Sports finder mode” function is newly installed. Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at the maximum speed of 30 frames per second is possible within a frame equivalent to 16.6 million pixels (1.25 times crop)
- Newly equipped “pre-shooting” function that starts shooting from the time when the shutter button is pressed halfway and records the shot image by pressing the shutter button all the way
- “Monochrome adjustment” function is newly added to “Film simulation”
- “Color Chrome Effect” function is first installed as “X series”
- USB Type adopts Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1) standard
- Standard ISO: 160 to 12800 (extended ISO: 80/100/125/25600/51200)
- Continuous: About 11 frames / sec (mechanical shutter), about 30 frames / sec (electronic shutter, 1.25 times crop)
- EVF: 0.5 type organic EL finder Approx. 3.69 million dots 0.75 times
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type approximately 1.04 million dots 3 way tilt type touch panel liquid crystal
- Film simulation: 16 modes (including ETERNA)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth 4.2 installed
- Battery: NP-W126S
- Size: 132.5 × 92.8 × 58.8 mm
- Weight: 539 g (including battery and SD memory card), 489 g (body only)
- Color: Black / Silver
- Reservation start date: September 6, 2018
Fujifilm X-T3 announcement might also include several new products. As we are getting closer to the Photokina 2018 show we’ll pass more information. So stay tuned with us!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".