First Fujifilm X-T3 images has been leaked on the web. This means that the flagship mirrorless camera will be announced next week.
You can see the Fujifilm X-T3 specs list as well as product images below. The Fujifilm X-T3 release date will be in late September, 2018.
The X-T2 mirrorless camera is now $500 off.
Fujifilm X-T3 Images Leaked Online
Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries for the X-T3. So keeping the same battery with a new grip could show a result of improved battery performance.
We can expect faster autofocus and burst with better video performance for the upcoming Fujifilm X-T3 camera.
- 26MP APS-C X-
Trans BSI Sensor
- Improved X-processor
- No IBIS
- Phase detection coverage on entire sensor
- Better Native ISO, Base ISO at 160
- 20fps burst mode
- Video Specs: 4K at 60p, Zebra and 10 bit
- 425 AF Points, available also in AF-C
- Built-in Bluetooth like the X-E3 and X-H1
- Improved battery life
- New vertical battery grip VG-XT3
- Made in China
- Price around $1,599
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.