Nikon introduced the super telephoto AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR lens to its users. The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR lens sample images took its place on the internet.
The Nikon AF–S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR is a super telephoto prime lens designed for action, sports and wildlife photographers. Weighing in at just 1460g , is is under half the weight of the existing AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR lens. The weight of the new lens is about the same as the popular AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR.
The price is also significantly cheaper too. The US price of the AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR lens is $3,596.95 and it is now availabe for pre-order at B&H, Adorama. Now let’s head over to the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR lens sample images.
Official Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR Lens Sample Images
- 19 elements in 11 groups
- Dust and drip-resistant structure
- Fluorine coat that effectively repels dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt
- Nano Crystal Coat suppresses ghosting and flare
- Normal and Sport VR modes
- Minimum focus of 3m
- 9 rounded diaphragm blades
- Focus limiter (5m – infinity)
- Memory recall (stores a focus distance for repeated use)
- Maximum diameter of 106mm
- 95mm filter ring
- 237mm length
- Detachable tripod collar
- Supplied lens hood
- Supplied soft case
More official Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR Lens Sample Images in full size can be found at Nikon CN.
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".