Full Fujifilm XF10 specifications and first product images has been leaked on the web.
This is one of the three Fuji shooter that will be present at the Photokina 2018 show by Japan-based company. Other than the XF10, Fujifilm will unveil the medium format GFX 50R with 50MP sensor and the flagship Fujifilm X-T3 APS-c mirrorless camera with 26-megapixel stacked sensor.
Official announcement will happen this week (probably tomorrow) as other models will join the party later in August prior to Photokina event. Take a look at the Fujifilm XF10 specifications and images below.
Full Fujifilm XF10 Specifications and Images
The new fixed-lens compact Fujifilm XF10 is said to be the X70 successor. Check out the specifications and pictures of the previously rumored Fujifilm XF10 camera below.
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C sensor
- Lens: 18.5 mm F 2.8 (converted 28 mm)
- Shortest shooting distance: 10 cm
- Back LCD: 3.0 type · Touch panel
- 4K video
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 112.5 mm x 64.4 mm x 41.0 mm
- Weight: 278.9 g
- SQUARE MODE with single flick to switch to 1: 1 format
- Conversion with Digital Teleconverter
Capture at a field angle equivalent to a focal length of 35 mm or 50 mm
- All 11 types of “film simulation” and 19 types of “advanced filter” are installed (“Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]” are newly added)
- Color: Black · Champagne gold
- Price around 449 pounds
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".