The Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III will start shipping in August 2018 while the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM release date is in late June 2018.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III & 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lenses Now Available for Pre-Order
EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM – Key Features:
- Optical Image Stabilizer up to 3.5 shutter speed stops of correction
- Fluorine coating on front and rear elements helps to reduce smears and fingerprints
- Inner focusing system with Ring Ultrasonic Motor
- One fluorite lens and five UD lenses helps to provide high-image quality
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.2m (3.9ft)
- Lens features 23 elements in 19 groups
- Circular eight blade aperture
More Deals on Canon Lenses :
EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM – Key Features:
- Constant f/4 max aperture
- Ring-type USM focusing
- 5-stop Image Stabiliser
- Weighs 780g
Read more Canon Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".