Nikon released the new firmware update fixes for the timezone issue for its Nikon Df, D810, D610 and Coolpix cameras.
This is a minor firmware that changes the time zone settings for all their current cameras and now shows only the names of the major cities.
Check out the details and download links below. Also see the first batch here.
New firmware updates for the Nikon Df, D810, D610 and Coolpix cameras
The SETUP MENU > Time zone and date > Time zone display now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. (DSLR)
The display when Home time zone or Travel destination is selected in the Set up > Time zone and date > Time zone sub-menu now shows only the names of major cities in the currently selected zone. (compacts)
Direct download links:
- Nikon Df firmware version 1.03
- Nikon D810 firmware version 1.14
- Nikon D610 firmware version 1.03
- Nikon Coolpix A900 firmware version 1.3
- Nikon Coolpix A100 firmware version 1.1
- Nikon Coolpix A10 firmware version 1.1
- Nikon Coolpix W300 firmware version 1.2
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Nikon Rumors.