Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art lens is now available for pre-order at major stores in US. The telephoto-prime lens will be released in June 2018 through authorized US dealers.
The dust- and splash-resistant Sigma lens will be available for Canon EF, Nikon F mount DSLR as well as Sony E-mount cameras. The long-prime lens will also compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction.
Sigma 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens price is $1,599 USD. Shipping is expected to start in June 2018. For comparison, the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED lens is priced at $2,196.95 in the US.
Sigma 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Pre-order links:
Canon EF: $1,599 at B&H, Adorama.
- Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed, Protective Front Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Removable Rotating Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.