Here is another set of Olympus E-M5 Mark III rumored specifications from the web.
The specs list states that the upcoming OM-D series camera will use the same sensor as the E-M1 Mark II as mentioned several times in our earlier posts.
The sensor will provide 50 MP super resolution mode with 121-point contrast AF point. It will have 1/8000 second highest shutter speed with max 15fps burst mode. on the video side the Micro Four Thirds camera will provide DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p recordings. Check out the other Olympus E-M5 Mark III rumored specifications below.
Rumored Olympus E-M5 Mark III specifications
Rumored Olympus E-M5 III specifications
- Same sensor as the Olympus E-M1 Mark II (should be second-generation 20-megapixel Live MOS sensor)
- 121-point contrast AF point
- 50 MP super resolution mode
- 1/8000 second highest shutter speed
- Max 15fps continuous shooting speed
- Video DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p
- 3 inch 1.04 million pixel multi-angle back screen
- 236 million pixels 1.3 magnification electronic viewfinder
As always take it with grain of salt. Stay tuned with us for more information and please feel free to relay your comments, or suggestions.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".