Leica SL Typ 601 firmware update 3.2 released. New firmware update version 3.2 brings improved support for Leica flashes. AF Position can be locked to avoid unwanted changes and a new menu item added with new power saving mode.
Leica SL ($7,450 – Amazon | B&H | Adorama) features a 24-megapixel CMOS sensor adapted from the Leica Q and offers a built-in SXAG 4.4MP resolution EVF and a 2.95″ touch-sensitive LCD with 1.04M pixels, complemented by a top panel 1.28″ monochrome status LCD.
The Leica SL Typ 601 is capable of 4096 x 2160 4K video at 24 fps, offering 4:2:0 internal recording or 4:2:2 over HDMI.
Leica SL Typ 601 firmware update 3.2 released
Here is the changelog:
AF Position can be locked to avoid unwanted changes
- New menu item added „Joystick Lock on/off“ New power saving mode
New power saving mode
- New menu item added „Power Saving Mode on/off“. This allows the camera to switch off the electronic viewfinder to save battery power.
Support for Leica flashes
- Support for SF40, future SF60 and SFC1
- New menu item “USB-Mode” allows to use mass storage or PTP USB connection type
- Keyboard improvements: Missing brackets for the wifi password input
- Keyboard improvements: Blinking cursor during text input
- Improved image colour for JPG under some light conditions
- Manual colour temperature preset was optimized (Setting changed from 6600K to 6500K)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".