Designed for Sony E mount mirrorless cameras, users will be able to use electronic contact, lens usage status in Exif information of shooting data. In addition, the lens supports 5-axis IBIS on the camera body side.
Check for more information such as features and technical specs of the lens below.
- Standard wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus techniques, and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- High refractive index glass helps to suppress spherical aberrations for a clean, sharp image quality, however the classic-inspired design intentionally does not correct all aberrations in order to achieve a smooth aesthetic character.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8″.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens corrections.
|Focal length||35 mm|
|Aperture ratio||1: 1.4|
|Minimum aperture||F 16|
|Lens configuration||6 groups 8 pieces|
|Angle of view||63 °|
|Number of diaphragm blades||10 sheets|
|Shortest shooting distance||0.3 m|
|Maximum shooting magnification||1: 6.3|
|Maximum diameter × total length||φ 67 × 39.6 mm|
|Filter size||φ 58 mm|
|Focus magnification function||Correspondence|
|Lens correction selection||Possible|
|5-axis body internal hand shake||Correspondence (limited to body with 5 axes)|