Fujifilm X-A5, X-A20 cameras and Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ technical specifications leaked.
The Fujifilm X-A5 is going to be an entry-level mirrorless camera aimed at beginner photographers as well as selfie enthusiasts. The camera will come with Bluetooth technology that was appeared first on Fujifilm X-E3.
The new XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS lens will not be a pancake lens and doesn’t feature powerzoom. This would be another lightweight and affordable standard zoom just like the Fuji XC 16-50mm. The Fuji X-A20 is totally a surprise!
Fuji X-A5, X-A20 and Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ technical specifications leaked
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Size: 116.9 mm x 67.7 mm x 40.4 mm
- Weight: 311 g (main body only) · 361 g (including battery and memory card)
- ISO: standard ISO 200 – 12800, extended ISO 100/25600/51200
- Video: 4K 3840 x 2160 15P (maximum 5 minutes)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Other specs are equivalent to X-A3
- Color: Silver / Brown / Pink
- Number of effective pixels: 16.3 million pixels
- Size: 116.9 mm x 67.4 mm x 40.4 mm
- Weight: 299 g (main body only) · 348 g (including battery and memory card)
- Wi-Fi installed
- Touch panel compatible
- Other specs are equivalent to X – A 10
- Color: Silver / Brown / Mint Green
- No planned to be announced in Japan
Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/188.8.131.52 OIS PZ lens
- Lens construction: 10 groups of 9 groups (3 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses included)
- Shortest shooting distance: 13 cm (wide angle), 35 cm (telephoto)
- Maximum photographing magnification: 0.24 times (wide angle)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7
- Filter diameter: 52 mm
- Size: Φ 62.6 mm x 44.2 mm at collapsing, 65.2 mm at wide angle shooting, 62.1 mm at telephoto shooting
- Weight: 135 g
- Color: Black / Silver
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".