Fujifilm X-H1 camera is rumored to be announced soon. According to recent reports, the X-H1 is currently in development and expected to be announced on February 15th.
The announcement date of Fuji X-H1 comes from an upcoming Fujifilm sponsored Camera Store TV film. The text says they will be screening a film with the Fujifilm X-H1 and X-mount MK lenses.
The Fuji X-H1 will be a hybrid sensor APS-c camera with IBIS technology. It is primarily targeted towards the videographers. The rumor mill claims that Fuji lovers will have to wait a little more because the shipping of the mirrorless camera will start from March.
Fujifilm X-H1 camera coming on February 15th
Sources are claiming that the X-H1 mirrorless camera will have a higher quality video than X-T2 with max framerate 4K: 30fps, in HD: 120fps.
“The Camera Store TV will be screening a film sponsored by Fujifilm using unannounced equipment at a movie theater in Canada. The unannounced equipment is likely to be the Fujifilm X-H1 and accompanying X-mount MK lenses, which is right in time for our leaked February release date. TCSTV will also be doing a Q&A after the film so don’t miss this opportunity if you are in town.”
- Same X-Processor Pro from Fujifilm X-T2
- IBIS technology
- There is a exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- Dust and weather-resistant body
- Designed for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- Hybrid-sensor Camera
- Price around $2,000
Fujifilm X-H1 price will stand around $2,000. The “H” designation in the name also refers to a new hybrid camera. With covering the X-H1, there is also the X-T3 and the new fixed-lens compact XF10 (X70 successor).
Stay tuned with more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.