The optic supports auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) modes on Canon and Nikon DSLRs. The shooting modes like M/AV/TV/P are supported and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
Here is the Yongnuo YN 14mm f/2.8 Ultra-wide Angle Prime Lens design, MTF charts and few additional pictures.
Yongnuo announces YN 14mm f/2.8 Ultra-wide Angle Prime Lens
- 114° Ultra-wide Angle: The diagonal angle of view is about 114°. For YN14mm F2.8 helps to collect the vast landscape and giant structures, it’s easier to show a grand and solemn atmosphere.
- Precision-machined Ultra-low Dispersion Lens and Aspherical Lens: YN14mm F2.8 carries 2pcs of aspherical lens. One of the aspherical lens adopts ultra-low dispersion lens, which effectively compensates various optical aberration, reduce the color difference to the maximum, and provide excellent sharpness and color correction.
- Precision-machined Abnormal Dispersion Lens: YN14mm 2.8 adopts 1pcs of abnormal dispersion lens, which helps to better control the dispersion problem with super-wide angle and large aperture, and, helps to improve second order spectrum.
- Glass Optical Lens, Multilayer Coating: The whole series of this product adopts glass optical lens and multilayer coating technology to effectively increase light transmittance and control backlight ghost image and glare.
- Firmware Upgrade: YN14mm F2.8 is equipped with USD port. The users can download the latest firmware from the official YONGNUO website and update the lens to keep best compatibility and performance.
- F2.8 Large Aperture: With F2.8 bright and large aperture, background blurred, subject highlighted.
- Focus Modes: Auto Focus (AF) and Manual Focus (MF): YN14mm F2.8 supports auto focus and manual focus. The focus mode can be selected according to practical requirement.
- 7cps of Diaphragm Leaves: YN14mm F2.8 has 7pcs of diaphragm leaves, which helps to take picture of circular defocused spots or helps to reduce the aperture and take picture of 14-star effect.
- Durable Metal Mount: YN14mm F2.8 adopts chrome-plated and high-accuracy metal mount. It’s wearable, corrosion-resistant, and highly consistent with the camera.
- Focus Distance Indicator: YN14mm F2.8 is equipped with focus distance indicator. It’s convenient for you to judge the distance and the depth of field.
- Gold-plating Technology: The metal contacts adopts gold-plating technology to effectively improve signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Focal Length 14mm
- Lens Structure 9 groups 12pcs
- Diaphragm Leaves 7pcs
- Minimum Aperture 22
- Minimum Focus Distance Approx 0.2m
- Maximum Amplification Factor Approx 0.15x
- Drive System DC Motor
- Maximum Diameter and Length Approx Φ86×105mm
- Weight Approx 780g
- The aperture settings can be controlled by camera
Yongnuo YN 14mm f/2.8 lens MTF charts:
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.