Leica released a new firmware update for all of their Leica M cameras with added support for the latest two lenses. These lenses are the new Noctilux-M 75 f/1.25 ASPH and Thambar-M 90 f/2.2.
Japanese website Nokishita has also discovered a new Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH lens is listed in the new firmware update (binary editor address: 3DEEC3).
You can find the firmware update details and download link below.
New Firmware Update for All Leica M Cameras
- Support for the new Thambar-M 90 f/2.2
- Support for the new Noctilux-M 75 f/1.25 ASPH
- A Bug, that lead to occasional underexposure when using a flash unit, was fixed (for some cameras only, not for the M10)
Full list of firmware updates:
- Firmware update version 126.96.36.199 for Leica M10
- Firmware update version 188.8.131.52 for Leica M/M-P (Typ 240)
- Firmware update version 184.108.40.206 for Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246)
- Firmware update version 220.127.116.11 for Leica M (Typ 262)
- Firmware update version 18.104.22.168 for Leica M-D (Typ 262)
- Firmware update version 1.216 for Leica M9/M9-P/M-E
- Firmware update version 1.022 for Leica M Monochrom