Macphun released a new version of their Luminar 2018 photo editing software with added RAW support for the Nikon D850 DSLR camera.
Versions for both Mac and Windows have been updated with RAW support for the Nikon D850 and had numerous bugs fixed. The Windows version has new workspaces and luminosity mask support, which were in the Mac version when the software launched.
Luminar 2018 is available on the Macphun website for a special price of $69, with upgrades to current Luminar users for $39. Dailycameranews followers can get $10 off with coupon code “CAMERANEWS” on Luminar and Aurora HDR. See below.
Macphun Luminar 2018 update released with Nikon D850 support
The latest version of Luminar 2018 for Mac and Windows brings many new features and improvements: the new Lens Correction and Transform Tools, more impressive filters to stylize and enhance your photos, improved RAW engine and much more. A new DAM (Digital Asset Management) platform is coming in 2018.
Final day to get the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal on Macphun Luminar 2018:
→ Current Luminar users can upgrade for $49 ($39 with coupon code CAMERANEWS)
→ New users can buy Luminar for $69 ($59 with coupon code CAMERANEWS)
Top 10 Luminar 2018 features:
- Scalable, adaptive user interface with custom workspaces
- Raw file conversion & non-destructive editing
- Over 100 one-click presets
- Over 40 image enhancement filters
- Stackable layers with brushes and an advanced layer masking system
- History panel with multiple undos and exportable history for resumable editing
- Real-time noise reduction
- Object removal and clone & stamp (available for Mac, coming soon to PC)
- Operates as a standalone or plug-in
- Complete digital asset manager with support for Lightroom catalogs (coming in 2018)
Via Imaging Resource