Fujifilm today announced the launch of FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO, a new conversion software that allows photographers to quickly and easily convert RAW files while maintaining outstanding image quality.
Due to the size of RAW files, photographers can often find batch conversion extremely time consuming. X RAW STUDIO utilizes the connected camera’s X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine, allowing for quick and effective conversion without compromising on image quality.
Compatible with both Mac and PC systems, the new X RAW STUDIO enables batch conversion of a selection of images. Users can store conversion settings or copy settings between images, and variable image processing conditions can be adjusted in the same way as in-camera RAW conversion.
Also available today are Firmware updates for the FUJIFILM X-T2, X-T20 and GFX 50S cameras.
Fujifilm announces launch of the new X RAW Studio Conversion System
Fujifilm X RAW STUDIO Key Features:
- Supports single or batch conversion for RAW images through a Mac or PC system.
- Image processing settings can be adjusted like the in-camera RAW conversion.
- All conversion parameters available through in-camera RAW conversion are adjustable, enabling photographers to monitor results in a preview window when changing settings.
- Displays before and after images side-by-side for easy comparison while changing adjusting settings.
- Enables users to save, load, or copy conversion profiles onto another RAW image.
New (and free) FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO software is available now for Mac only.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".