Sony released a firmware update for the newly announced Sony Alpha A9 mirrorless sports cameras.
Firmware version 1.01 simply improves the overheating warning function. As you might know, there were some talks about the warning came from the media in second SD card slot.
Hopefully this upgrade resolves this issue and we guess future models might come bundled with this A9 firmware v1.01.
Sony A9 Firmware Update V1.01 Released
Sony A9 comes with a stacked CMOS sensor with incredible autofocus coverage. The camera features a 24.2MP full-frame Exmor RS stacked CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor.
It is capable of recording UHD 4K video internally, and shooting with an expanded sensitivity range to ISO 204,800. The price of the high-end product is $4,500. Check out the the major stores like Amazon, Adorama and B&H.
This utility updates the camera firmware to version 1.01 and improves the overheating warning functionality.
Check out the Sony a9 accessories:
- Sony VG-C3EM Vertical Grip for a9: $348 at Amazon.
- Sony PCK-LG1 Screen Protect Glass Sheet: $29.99 at Amazon.
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh): $78 at Amazon.
- Sony GP-X1EM Grip Extension: $128 at Amazon.
- Sony NPAMQZ1K Multi Battery Adaptor Kit: $398 at Amazon.
- Sony BC-QZ1 Battery Charger: $88 at Amazon.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".