Nikon has released a new firmware update for the Nikon D5500 DSLR camera.
The Nikon D5500 features a 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter. It comes with a full articulated touch screen and powered by an EXPEED 4 image processor. The specs list also includes Full HD 1080p video with notable low-light sensitivity up to ISO 25600 and up to 5 fps.
The new D5500 firmware Ver. 1.02 seeks to correct a few issues with the camera. You can find the details and download link below.
Best Lenses for Nikon D5500
Nikon D5500 Firmware Update Ver. 1.02
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.01 to 1.02
- • Fixed the following issues:
- – The camera would stop responding if the multi selector was pressed right with Add items > CUSTOM SETTING MENU > c Timers/AE lock selected in MY MENU.
- – The shutter would sometimes not be released in response to live view touch shutter controls if autofocus was used with an SB-800 flash unit attached.
- – Optimal exposure would sometimes not be achieved in photographs taken during live view with lenses that support both autofocus and electronic aperture control (type E lenses).
- – If image review was enabled during viewfinder photography, the camera would sometimes display shooting information in place of the most recent picture when the user removed their eye from the viewfinder after shooting.
- – The camera would sometimes fail to store the option selected for a Autofocus > a3 Built-in AF-assist illuminator in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU after the mode dial was rotated to another setting.
Once this firmware is installed, the Windows edition of Camera Control Pro 2 versions 2.22.0 and earlier will no longer be able to detect the camera. Upgrade to version 2.23.0 or later.
Download Nikon D5500 Firmware Ver. 1.02