Hasselblad announces the A6D-100c which is the latest evolution of Hasselblad aerial cameras.
The A6D-100c is a medium format 100-megapixel camera that includes a feature that allows up to eight cameras to be synchronized within 20 μs. A simple bus-type cable connection is required between all cameras in the set-up. This feature completely eliminates any issues in post-production caused by unsynchronized exposures.
The A6D camera is available with or without Infra-Red filter for infra-red captures from 750nm to 1000nm to serve the needs of aerial analysis, such as environment surveying and crop management. NDVI, CIR and NIR imaging is possible with third-party software.
Hasselblad Introduces a 100 Megapixel Aerial Camera System
Aerial photography delivers better results today than ever before and Hasselblad continues to grow its presence in the market, introducing more advanced products and applications for the aerial photographic industry. This is reflected in the Hasselblad A6D-100c, the latest evolution of Hasselblad aerial cameras.
Nine H System lenses are available in aerial versions with secure locking mounts to minimize vibration and flexing which guarantees the image plane and sensor stay parallel at all times. These units ship with their focus precisely adjusted and fixed at infinity.
The focal length range from 24 to 300mm of these lenses results in a horizontal AFOV of 96° to 10.2° covering most applications. The new generation of leaf shutters for the H lenses has an extended lifetime, which ensures reliability during flight.
- Medium format 100 Megapixel resolution
- The A6D Aerial includes a feature that allows up to 8 cameras to be synchronized within 20 μs.
- 9 of the H System lenses are available in aerial versions
- The exposure time for the aerial lenses is increased up to 1/4000 of a second
- The A6D camera is available with or without Infra-Red filter to allow infra-red captures from 750nm to 1000nm
- Reduced foot print designed to fit existing POD mountings
- Up to 15 stops Dynamic
- Improved external connectivity via stable LEMO connections
- Fits plane power with a power requirement of 12 – 24 volt DC
- FMS and multiple camera synchronization
- Secure camera mounting via 4 x M4 screws
- Lens locking mechanism with additional lens protector
- Onboard fast 500+ Mbytes/sec CFast2.0 storage with a capacity of up to 512 GByte
- External storage interface via locked USB3.0 type C-connection
- Fully mechanically fixed system to minimize effects of vibrations
For more information and sample images click here