More Canon EOS 5D Mark IV specs and product images has been leaked online ahead of the official announcement.
PRO Canon users should be excited that the long rumored DSLR model will become real in a very short period. It will be the replacement for the current 5D Mark III digital SLR camera.
According to trusted sources, official announcement will be on August 25, 2016. It will include several new products. But it seems that the rumored EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM lens will not be coming with the new EOS 5D Mark IV.
Canon 5D Mark IV specs and photos leaked
Canon will announce the EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR soon, as its detailed list of specifications and photos have been leaked on the web.
The upcoming 5D Mark IV DSLR will employ a 30.4-megapixel full-frame sensor with Dual Pixel AF technology. The AF system will consist of 61 points, while the continuous shooting mode will deliver 7fps. As expected, the DSLR will record videos at 4K resolution at up to 30fps. Additionally, it will support full HD capturing at 60fps and 720p HD shooting at 120fps.
Here the full specs sheet of the upcoming Canon 5D Mark IV
- Sensor: Effective pixels 30.4 megapixels, dual pixel CMOS
- AF point: 61 points
- ISO: 100-102400 (extension) standard ISO up to 32000
- Continuous shooting: 7 frames / sec.
- 150,000-pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- Touch screen
- Dust and water sealed
- 4K video recording at 30fps
- Can cut out the JPEG still image of 8MP from 4K video
- 120fps Full HD video for slow motion
- Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi · NFC connection
- Media: SDXC / SDHC / SD, CompactFlash Type II
- The main terminal: USB 3.0, HDMI
- Time-lapse movie
- Size: 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm
- Weight: 890g
The successor to the 5D Mark III is rumored for a long period of time as it will be released in October with the same price of its predecessor. Canon 5D Mark IV price is expected to be around the $3,500. This was the launch price of the 5D Mark III which is currently selling for $2,499.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".