Samsung has released a major firmware update for the NX1 mirrorless camera. Samsung NX1 firmware update v1.4 now available for download.
The new NX1 firmware update adds the following many features, increased customization and several menu refinements.
The weather-sealed Samsung NX1 features a 28MP APS-C CMOS sensor, 4K video recording, 15fps continuous shooting, auto-focus system with 205 Phase Detection AF points, and built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity.
Samsung NX1 Firmware Update v1.4 Details
Here is the list of changes introduced in version 1.4:
- Increased continuous maximum shot counts
– 15fps JPEG : 70ea → 90ea
– 15fps RAW : 20ea → 25ea
- Added Video DIS (except 120p, VGA size video)
- Added AEL at M mode, ISO Auto setting
- Added Focus Peaking menu in button setting menu
- Improved AF to work during zooming (6 Supporting Lens : 16-50mm S, 50-150mm S, 16-50mm PZ, 18-55mm Ⅲ, 12-24mm, 50-200mm Ⅲ)
- Add Flash Exposure info. display on Live view Live view (when Flash is ON)
- Improved battery display to show both internal & external remains together when vertical grip is mounted
- Improved Playback speed of photo
- Improved sound quality of external Mic. (only for Auto MIC Control OFF)
- Overall fixed minor bugs
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Price
The price for Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Digital Camera body only is $1,499. Samsung NX1 with 16-50mm f/2-2.8 S ED OIS Lens kit price is $2,799.
|Buy Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera|
|Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera||$1,499||Amazon | Adorama