Canon is rumored to announce the new EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens for EOS M system. First image and specs list of the upcoming EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens leaked ahead of the announcement.
The EF-M 55-200mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM is compact and lightweight lens, 22% shorter and 31% lighter than the EF-S 55-250mm IS STM which is for APS-C-sized DSLR cameras.
The lens weighes 260g and has a total length of 87mm. Appears to be a pretty compact and light tele zoom. And with optimised AF speed.
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Specs, Images Leaked
EF-M 55-200mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM Rumored Specs
- Adopt one glass molded aspherical lens and one UD lens
- 22% shorter compared to the EF-S 55-250mm IS STM
- 31% lighter than the EF-S 55-250mm IS STM
- Image stabilisation up to 4 stops
- Faster AF thru optimisation of the algorithm of the drive system
- Full-time manual focus
- Hood ET-54B
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens to be announced very soon as it will be fourth model in the EF-M line-up. The other three lenses are 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, and 22mm f/2 STM.