The Olympus E-M10 micro four thirds camera release date is rumored to have been scheduled for January 29 before the Camera and Photo Imaging Show called CP+ 2014. First set of images, price and specs list also leaked for the upcoming Olympus E-M10 camera.
Olympus E-M1 will remain the high-end micro four thirds shooter in the series. The new E-M10 will be the new entry-level model while the E-M5 will be placed in the middle section in the OM-D line-up. See below for price, specs and first images.
Olympus E-M10 Price, Specs, Images, Release Date Leaked
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Price
The Olympus E-M10 camera price is expected as follows via Digicame-info.
- The Olympus E-M10 body price around $760 or 560 Euro
- The Olympus E-M10 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 compact zoom price around $910 or 670 Euro
- The Olympus E-M10 with double zoom kit price around $1,050 or 775 Euro
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Specs
- 16MP sensor (same as the sensor in the E-M5 with no PDAF)
- TruePic VII processor (same as in the E-M1)
- Very small body
- 3 axis stabilization IBIS
- Built-in flash
Olympus will announce the E-M10 micro four thirds camera along with the two new lenses. The Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 will be a compact zoom and Olympus 25mm f/1.8 will be a pancake mft lens. Both will be available in Black and Silver colors. There will be also a new lens cap (BCL-0980) in Black or White color and a new macro converter (MCON-PO2).
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".