Samsung is rumored to announce a new mirrorless camera at CES 2014. Samsung NX30 mirrorless camera to be announced at CES 2014 next week.
The upcoming NX30 mirrorless shooter is the successor of current Samsung NX20. Specs also leaked for the NX30. Here are first set of rumored specifications for the upcoming Samsung NX30 camera.
Samsung NX30 Specs Leaked, To Be Announced at CES 2014
Samsung NX30 rumored specs
- Sensor : New developed 20.3 MP sensor
- AF system : Phase 105-points + Contrast 247-points hybrid AF system (Samsung added Hybrid AF system to the camera)
- Image processor : DRIMe IV
- Video : 1080p FHD (H.264) @ 60fps
- Screen : 360 degrees rotation Super AMOLED screen with touch screen
- View finder : EVF, 2.36 Mega-dots
- System : Tizen OS
- 16-50mm fixed aperture zoom lens also coming with NX30