Adobe has announced the Lightroom 5.3 and Camera RAW 8.3 Release Candidate version updates. Adobe Lightroom 5.3 and Camera RAW 8.3 RC versions now available for download.
The release candidates correct issues reported in Lightroom 5.3 and Camera Raw 8.2, gives support for the following cameras and lenses. A “release candidate” label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers.
Adobe Lightroom 5.2 and Camera RAW 8.2 RC Available for Download
The latest versions brings support for 15 cameras and 8 lenses.
New Camera Support
The following new cameras are now supported:
- Canon PowerShot S120
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon Coolpix P7800
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus STYLUS 1
- Panasonic DMC-GM1
- Phase One IQ260
- Phase One IQ280
- Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
- Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
- Sony DSC-RX10
New Lens Profile Support in the Camera Raw 8.3
|Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM||Canon|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6||Nikon|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8||Nikon|
|Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G||Nikon|
|Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013||Nikon|
|Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013||Sigma|
|Sony E 20mm F2.8||Sony|
|Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS||Sony|
Issues fixed in Lightroom 5.3:
- Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
- Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
- Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
- Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
- Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
- Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
- Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
- Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
- Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
- Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
- Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo.