New SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm f/1.6 lens for micro four thirds system cameras has announced. New SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm f/1.6 is an ultra fast wide-angle lens with three tantalum glass elements to ensure superior cinematic performance and built-in lens gear.
Additionally, an ultra fast max aperture of f/1.6 makes the SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm f/1.6 ideal for available-light photography. The design and build of the SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm F1.6 is solid and reliable. The price for the New SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm f/1.6 mft lens is $599 at Adorama.
New SLR Magic HyperPrime 12mm f/1.6 MFT Lens Specifications
See below for the lens specs.
- Technical Data: SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 12mm T1.6 w/ Gear
- Lens Type: Ultra Fast wide-angle lens with three Tantalum glass elements to ensure superior cinematic performance.
- Compatible Cameras: All micro four thirds mount cameras
- Optical Design: 12 elements in 10 groups
- Distance Settings: Distance range: 0.15m to ∞, combined scale meter/feet
- Aperture: Manually controlled diaphragm, 12 aperture blades (circular), Lowest value 11
- Bayonet: Micro Four Thirds
- Filter Mount: internal thread for SLR Magic 58/77 RING (optional) lens hood for 77mm filter; filter mount does not rotate.
- Lens Hood: SLR Magic 58/77 RING (optional)
- Surface Finish: Black anodized
- Dimensions: approx. 73/81mm (approx. 2.87 /3.18in) (without/with lens hood)
- Largest diameter: approx. 60/79mm (approx. 2.36 / 3.11in) (without/with lens hood)
- Weight: approx. 370g (approx. 13.05oz)