Fujifilm has announced the X-A1 mirrorless digital compact system camera. Fujifilm X-A1 is added to the Fujifilm X-series cameras and become the most basic X-mount mirrorless camera yet.
The Fujifilm X-A1 shares the same body with the X-M1 but is based around a 16MP sensor with a conventional, Bayer color filter array, rather than the X-Trans design that’s been used elsewhere.
Fujifilm X-A1 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a compact, lightweight camera featuring a 16.3 megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS sensor and EXR Processor II image processor. The X-A1 retains the 920k-dot tilting rear screen and Wi-Fi offered by the Fujifilm X-M1.
The Fujifilm X-A1 is being launched with an MSRP of $599 with the XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS standard zoom lens. It is $100 cheaper than the X-M1 cost at its launch.
Fujifilm X-A1 Mirrorless Camera Price
Fujifilm X-A1 mirrorless compact system digital camera body with 16-50mm lens price is $599.00. The new Fujifilm X-A1 is available to buy from the camera stores below. The X-A1 starts shipping from October 30, 2013. Where to buy Fujifilm X-A1 mirrorless compact system digital camera.
|Search Ebay||$599.00||Buy Now
Fujifilm X-A1 Mirrorless Camera Specs
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Hi-speed EXR Processor II
- Start-up time of 0.5 secs**, shutter lag of 0.05 secs and a maximum burst speed of 5.6 fps(max. 30 frames***)
- Ultra compact and lightweight body
- Tiltable 3-inch LCD (920K-dots high definition)
- Built-in flash with Fujifilm’s Super Intelligent Flash technology
- ISO200-6400 in 1/3 step increments (and extended range of ISO100, ISO 12800 and 25600)
- Full HD video recording at 30fps
- 49 point AF positions
- Art filters: 8 Advanced Filters plus 5 Film Simulation modes
- In-camera RAW processing
- Q button for list view of frequently-used menus and smooth configuration
- Hot shoe
- Wireless image transfer to smart phones and tablet PCs via FUJIFILM Camera App
- PC Autosave Wi-Fi®* connectivity to PCs (for easy image backup)
- Available in three colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Compatible with all FUJIFILM X Mount lenses
Fujifilm X-A1 Mirrorless Camera Features
- The X-A1 has the compact and lightweight feel of Fujifilm’s recently launched X-M1, but this time features an APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR Processor II offering high quality image capture. The 16M large APS-C CMOS sensor for rich tonal expression, created a beautiful “bokeh” effect, increased dynamic range and support for a maximum 25600 ISO.
- It is in line with Fujifilm’s strong X design and for the first time, Fujifilm has introduced a more varied range of colors to the mix. And it is designed to enable one-handed operation with intuitive and quick selection of functions for casual shooting. All the operation buttons and dials are positioned on the right side of the camera’s rear panel in pursuit. And, the movie button enables you to instant switch to movie recording even while shooting still images.
- With a tiltable high-definition LCD monitor, built-in flash and Wi-Fi®* link to transfer photos to smartphones, the FUJIFILM X-A1 has all the features consumers will be looking for when venturing into compact system cameras for the first time.
Fujifilm X-A1 Mirrorless Camera Product Images