More specs rumored for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR camera. According to sources Canon is testing two different sensor configurations for the upcoming EOS 7D Mark II.
As we previously rumored there is a 20MP sensor as a possible candidate for 7D Mark II, and also a 24MP sensor that is undergoing field testing. No matter which sensor will be on Canon EOS 7D Mark II, both will have the Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology Canon introduced with the Canon EOS 70D.
Below are the specs list of Canon EOS 7D Mark II posted by CW.
More Rumored Specs for Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- ~24MP sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Auto-Focus system similar to the EOS 5D Mark III (61 points), possibly the same as 5D3
- High frame rate, 10-12 fps
- “high grade” weather sealing, like Canon’s professional DSLRs
- Dual Digic V+ processor
- Single card slot
- WiFi & GPS
- Innovative video features
- Price around $2000
- Very good ISO performance
Canon 7D replacement is rumored to be announced in mid-2014. The rumored 7D Mark II will not be released until second half of 2014.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".