The Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM is a new standard prime lens for digital SLR cameras with APS-C sized sensors. This standart prime lens announced at CP+ Show this year and gives 45mm equivalent on a Nikon DX camera.
The new Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM prime lens has a 30cm minimum focusing distance and construction of 8 elements in 9 groups. Foto Hans Keuzekamp used the new Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM lens with Nikon D7100 DSLR camera.
Below you can see some Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM lens sample images taken with the Nikon D7100 camera body.
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Lens Sample Images
Sigma 30mm F/1.4 DC HSM Lens Specs
- Lens Construction: 8 elements in 9 groups
- Minimum aperture: F16
- Filter size: ø62mm
- Angle of view (SD1): 50.7°
- Minimum focusing distance: 30cm/11.8in.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): ø74.2mm x 63.3mm/2.9in. x 3.5in.
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (Rounded diaphragm)
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:6.8
- Weight: 435g/15.3oz.
More sample images of the lens can be seen on the Flickr set of Nikon Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".