First firmware update for the Pentax Q10 mirrorless camera released by the company yesterday. If you are a Pentax Q10 user you’ll want to install a new firmware update, as it will likely bring a noticeable improvement in your photos.
The new update, firmware version 1.01, offers improved autofocus performance.
Changes to V1.01
- Improved contrast AF performance.
- Improved stability for general performance.
PENTAX Q10 to check the version number, press the menu button and select [Firmware Version Info] in the [Set-up 3] menu then press the four-way controller right.
How to check version
- Turn ON the camera.
- Press MENU button to display MENU screen.
- Press the four-way controller right to display [Set-up 3] menu screen.
- Select [Firmware Version Info] in the [Set-up 3] menu then press the four-way controller right.
You can download the firmware on the Pentax website.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".