Canon’s 2013 roadmap we are probably going to see three new digital SLR cameras. These are two entry-level, one mid-level cameras from Canon. There is a bit more specifications for the long waited Canon EOS 7D Mark II. As we mentioned earlier about some major specs of the product. Now a lot more tech specs are rumored from CR. So it looks like Canon EOS 7D Mark II will have a fast processor like Dual Digic 5+ and 24 megapixels APS-C sensor.
The EOS-7D Mk II will be the leader of the Canon’s APS-C lineup.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Specifications
- 21MP APS C
- ISO 100-25600 (L: 50, H1 51200, H2 102400)
- Dual DIGIC 5+ processors
- Video ‘stills burst’ mode 30/60 fps
- Full HD video with manual control
- Single CF Card Slot
- 19 AF Points all Cross
- On chip phase detect pixels for liveview and AF tracking
- 100% Viewfinder
- Viewfinder LCD Higher Resolution Than 7D
- 3.2″ LCD
- GPS, WiFi
- Alloy body with better weather sealing over 7D