Here is a new set of rumored Canon EOS R5 Mark II specifications. A set of alleged Canon EOS R5 Mark II specifications surface one of the rumor sites. This report (see below) that shows off a few more specifications somewhat based on the previous rumors along with added specs.
Some of these R5 Mark II specifications are obvious upgrades over the original EOS R5 just based off what has happened with other EOS R cameras since the EOS R5 launched.
Coming from a source with no known reliability record, so please take these specifications with the grain of salt. These are the suggested Canon EOS R5 Mark II specifications:
Rumored Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specifications
- 62mp Stacked CMOS Image Sensor
- Variable resolution of 62mp, 31mp, 15.5mp
- 8K recording up to 60fps internally
- 4K recording up to 120fps internally
- DIGIC X2s Processor
- Dual CFexpress Type-B Card Slots
- Eye control autofocus
- A revised variable angle LCD panel
- 5.76m-DOT 120fps EVF
- Multi-function hot shoe
- New battery, but same form as the LP-E6
- New button layout and controls
- Launch of new Canon camera app at the same time
- Projected February 2024 Announcement
According to the latest Canon rumors, EOS R5 to be Replaced by EOS R5 Mark II and EOS R5S.
Super hot Canon deals !!
- Canon EOS R5 Body – $500 off – at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Canon EOS R6 Body – $300 off – at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
|Canon EOS R5 Body||$500 Off||Amazon|
|Canon EOS R5 w/ RF 24-105mm F4 L||$200 Off||Amazon|
|Canon EOS R6 Body||$300 Off||Amazon|
|Canon EOS R6 w/ RF 24-105mm F4L||$200 Off||Amazon|
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!