Canon EOS R3 Firmware Update 1.5.1 released. This new Canon Firmware Update for EOS R3 flagship camera Now Available For Download. It’s a relatively minor firmware, but does address named and unnamed bugs.
The Canon EOS R3 is a professional full-frame mirrorless camera for sports and action photographers that features a back-illuminated stacked 24.1 megapixel full-frame CMOS imaging sensor. The camera is loaded with high-tech features, including an autofocus system you control with your eyes, but still nails all of the fundamentals, making it a phenomenal camera for sports and wildlife pros.
Canon EOS R3 Firmware Update 1.5.1 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
Canon EOS R3 Firmware Update 1.5.1 Released
- Camera Remote Application It is now possible to register the focus position in the preset function of the CR-A100. When used with the CR-S700R robotic camera system, it makes it easier for the photographer to focus on the intended subject distance and shoot.
- It is now possible to erase only voice memos attached to images. In addition, it is now possible to add and add voice memos to protected images.
- Enhanced security when sending captured images via FTPS transfer.
- If you press the “Exposure Compensation/Aperture Value Setting Button” while looking through the viewfinder, you can check the time in the viewfinder.
- Fixed a phenomenon in which the camera operation was rarely effective after touch operation, and [BUSY] was displayed even when the camera was operated.
- <Fixed a phenomenon in which the viewfinder and monitor screen were displayed and shooting was not possible in rare cases due to the operation of the AF-ON> button operation and the timing of the viewfinder on sensor.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!