The Viltrox 27mm f/1.2 Pro Autofocus lens features a construction of 15 elements in 11 groups that uses integrated HOYA aspherical elements. It also employs two extra-low dispersion elements and five high refractive index lenses that work in tandem with a nano-multilayer coating to produce artifact-free images, Viltrox claims.
The autofocus is driven by a stepping motor (STM) and has a minimum focusing distance of 0.28 meters (about 11.02 inches). The lens has a 67mm front filter thread.
Viltrox AF 27mm f/1.2 Pro XF lens main features:
- Continuing the Viltrox Pro series, the AF 27mm F1.2 Pro XF is once again stunning in image quality, allowing every detail of the image to be clearly and truly reproduced thanks to its incredibly strong resolution. The ultra-high resolution fully meets the demand for higher image quality.
- F1.2 bright aperture, every moment is a highlight moment.Extremely beautiful bokeh
- High-speed autofocus captures the decisive moment at all times. The quiet and highly responsive STM stepping motor enables fast and accurate autofocus.
- Covering Weather sealing.
- 15 elements in 11 groups (1 aspherical lens, 2 ED lenses, 5 high-refractive lenses), and Japanese HOYA materials are used for the aspherical lenses.
- Nano multilayer coating
- AF adopts a quiet and highly responsive stepping motor
- Versatile focal length that reflects the natural human perspective equivalent to a full-frame 40mm
- The shortest shooting distance is 0.28m
- Weather-resistant design to withstand dust and splashes
- Filter diameter is 67mm
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.