TTartisan announced a new 100mm f/2.8 2x ultra macro tilt-shift full frame lens (tilt, pan, and rotation). The US price is $389 and the TTartisan 100mm f/2.8 2x lens available for Nikon Z, Sony E, Fuji X, and Canon RF mounts (L/MFT mount will be released later).
The TTArtisan T&S 100mm F2.8 MACRO 2X Macro lens has a 10-group, 14-element optical structure, including 6 highly refractive lenses, and is available in E, X, Z, and RF mounts, with medium and long focal lengths with shift and macro functions, making it suitable for macro, product, advertising, portrait and other subjects.
TTArtisan 100mm F/2.8 2X Ultra Macro Tilt-Shift Lens Specifications
- Focal Length: 100mm (150mm on APS-C format)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens Format Coverage: Full-Frame
- Angle of View: 24°
- Tilt-Shift: +/- 8° Tilt; +/- 6mm Shift
- Minimum Focus Distance: 25cm
- Maximum Magnification: 2x
- Macro Reproduction Ratio: 2:1
- Optical Design: 10 Elements in 14 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 12
- Focus Type: Manual Focus
- Image Stabilization: No
- Filter Size: 67mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 72mm x 149 mm
- Weight: about 836-854g
TTArtisan 100mm F/2.8 2X Ultra Macro Tilt-Shift Lens Key features
- The TTartisan 100mm f/2.8 2x ultra macro tilt-shift lens has a 10-group, 14-element optical structure, including 6 highly refractive lenses
- Non-parallel focus: allows for a greater range of clarity of the subject without reducing the aperture
- Partial focus: the camera position, aperture, etc. remain the same, but the focal plane is changed
- Avoiding ‘blooming’: when the camera position cannot be changed, the camera can be panned to eliminate mirror reflections
- The TTArtisan 100mm F2.8 Macro provides up to 2x macro coverage for full-frame sensor, it has a manual focus design to suits its macro capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 2:1 with a minimum focusing distance of 25cm (9.8)”.
- The tilt-shift lens affords +/- 6mm of shift and +/- 8° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently. The tilt-locking mechanism ensures the lens stays in place while shooting. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- This lens has an optical design of 14 Elements in 10 Groups that with 5 high refractive index glass elements help to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The f/2.8 aperture is designed to suit work in low lighting conditions, 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.