Rumors : Sony A7C Mark II Coming with 33MP Sensor
More confirmations of the Sony A7C Mark II have leaked. According to the latest rumors, the Sony A7C Mark II camera may come with the same 33MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS BSI sensor we saw on the Sony A74 camera and the same IBIS unit. However, the EVF is expected to remain the same as the first model, the Sony A7C.
The upcoming Sony a7C II is rumored to be announced and released in 2023. The Sony a7C II will be a compact version of recently released Sony a7 IV, This year we hope to see the long-rumored Sony A9 III camera.
Sony A7C Mark II Rumored Specification
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ XR & AI Processing Unit
- Up to 10 fps Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 4K 60p Video in 10-Bit, S-Cinetone
- 2.36m-Dot EVF
- 3″ 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 759-Pt. Fast Hybrid AF, Real-time Eye AF
- Focus Breathing Compensation
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Creative Looks and Soft Skin Effect
- 4K 15p UVC/UAC Streaming via USB Type-C
Sony a7C body: $1,798 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a7C with 28-60mm Lens: $2,098 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens: $498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony HVL-F28RM External Flash: $248 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Best Lenses for Sony a7C and Best Memory Cards for Sony a7C.
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography