Nikon is preparing for major new product announcement. We expect a development announcement of a major camera and it will probably be the Nikon Z8. So exciting times before April I guess.
According to recent Nikon rumors, the Nikon Z8 will be officially announced or released in Spring 2023. The rumor also states that Nikon Z6 III on the way. We know that the upcoming Z8 will compete head-to-head with the newly released Sony a7R V(B&H, Amazon, Adorama) which costs $3,899. On the other we have to take it with a grain of salt and wait for more confirmation about the Z6 Mark III.
Here are the latest updates about the upcoming Nikon Z8 high-megapixel full frame mirrorless camera. Recommended Memory Cards for Z6 II and Z7 II.
Rumored Nikon Z8 Specs so far
61.2MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor
- Pixel Shift: 8-16 image pixel shift to get 200 MP+ images
5-axis in-body IS system that promises 5.5-stop stabilization
- A native ISO range of 64-25600 (expandable to 32-102400).
- 6K video, 12-bit RAW video
- Dual CFExpress card slots
- Battery Grip: Full-featured battery grip that can use EN-EL18c battery
- USB: USB 3.1 Type C
- Basic features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a built-in microphone.
Take a look at the a7RV specs at a glance:
- 61MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ XR & AI Processing Unit
- AI-Based Real-Time Tracking AF System
- 8K 24p, 4K 60p, FHD 120p 10-Bit Video
- 4K 16-Bit Raw Output; S-Log3/S-Cinetone
- 9.44m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3.2″ 4-Axis Multi-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 10 fps Shooting with AF/AE Tracking
- 8-Stop 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Dual CFexpress Type A/SD Card Slots
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!