There are reports circulating on the web that the EOS R5 Mark II will be one of the Upcoming Canon Cameras & Lenses in 2023. First reports indicates that the second iteration model to feature a 61MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor, Dual DIGIC X processor with 8-stop IBIS. The R5MKII will also feature high resolution mode just like the Sony and Fujifilm pixel shift. Below are the early specs of the EOS R5 Mark II so take it with a grain of salt.
Super hot Canon deals !! Canon dropped the price of the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6. This is part of the 2022 Black Friday & Cyber Monday season. You can save $200 off on these cameras, see the details below:
- Canon EOS R5 Body – $200 off – at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Canon EOS R6 Body – $200 off – at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Take a look at rumored specs of EOS R5 Mark II
- New 61MP CMOS BSI sensor
- Dual DIGIC X processor
- 30 FPS electronic shutter with tracking / 12 FPS mechanical shutter
- Same 8-stop IBIS
- New High Resolution mode similar to pixel shift shooting found on Sony/Fujifilm
- 2x/4x/8x digital tele-convertor
- Same Dual Pixel CMOS AF II from Caon EOS R3 / Canon R6 Mark II
- Internal 8K 60p video recording (8K RAW video spec to be confirmed)
- Internal 4K 30p/60p/120p video recording (all by oversampling)
- FHD 240p video recording
- Focus breathing correction for video
- New overheat prevention design similar to EOS R6 Mark II, at least 40min for 8K video, and over
- 60 min for 4K video
- Dual CFexpress type B card slot
- Standard HDMI port
- Dual USB-C port
- 9.44M-dot EVF
- New design of vari-angle LCD monitor optimized for video shooting
- Launch time: 2023 Q2
- To be released before EOS R1
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!