Nikon released firmware update version 1.30 for the Z fc mirrorless camera. You can download the Nikon Z fc Firmware Update Version 1.30 from the links below with whole details.
The Nikon Z fc’s compact, lightweight body is highly portable but packs superb operability and rendering capability, making it easy to handle for both existing and first-time mirrorless camera users.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.20 to 1.30:
- • [Save focus position] and [Recall focus position] have been added to the roles that can be assigned using Custom Setting f2 [Custom controls (shooting)] in the [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU]. As of November 29, 2022, these options were supported with the following lenses:
- – NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S
- – NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S
- – NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S
- – NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- – NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- • The behavior of autofocus during memory recall has been improved to ensure that the focus position will not change in any focus mode even if the shutter-release button is pressed halfway while focus recall is in progress.
- • During remote photography with the ML-L7, the camera will now focus with every shot taken with [AF-C] selected for [Focus mode] if [Release] is chosen for Custom Setting a1 [AF-C priority selection] in the [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU].
- • Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in the settings selected for Custom Setting f2 [Custom controls (shooting)] in the [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU] not performing as expected in user settings modes.