TTArtisan announces $149 AF 27mm f/2.8 XF, its first autofocus lens for Fujifilm X-mount cameras. TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 XF lens (41mm equivalent) for Fuji X-mount is now officially announced and available for pre-order for $149. Check availability at Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon DE.
The 41mm equivalent lens is constructed of six elements in five groups, including two high-refractive index elements. It has an aperture range of F2.8 through F16, uses a seven-blade aperture diaphragm, has a minimum focusing distance of 35cm (13.8″), uses a 39mm front filter thread and has a metal body.
The lens measures 61mm (2.4″) in diameter by 29mm (1.1″) long and weighs just 93g (3.3oz). For context, that’s a few grams less than Fujifilm’s NP-W235 battery used in the company’s X-T4 camera. The release of this lens means TTArtisan joins Sigma, Tamron and Rokinon/Samyang in offering third-party autofocus lenses for Fujifilm’s APS-C X-mount system.
Here are the TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 XF lens main features and additional information:
TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 XF lens key features
- Designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 41mm equivalent focal length.
- Quite a tiny lens when mounted on the cameras,which is perfect for carrying anywhere for your everyday shooting.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field
- 6 elements in 5 groups, including 2 high refraction index lenses, which can effectively suppress color difference and control spherical aberrations. Additionally, a 7-blade diaphragm is featured and contributes a smooth bokeh quality.
- The lens design renders a 56° angle of view to produce a distinct visual, it is perfect for still-lifes, close-ups, streets, and travel photography.
TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 XF lens price and availability
The TTArtisan 27mm F2.8 XF is available to purchase for $149 in black and titanium colorways. It’s also available on Amazon for $159.