Here is a new set of rumored Canon EOS R8 camera specifications. Although there are rumors about the Canon R8 that it may be an EOS R (save $200) replacement, the general consensus is that the R8 will be a new full-frame mirrorless camera that will sit below the EOS R6.
According to latest Canon rumors, the R8 will feature Digic X image processor and a 30.3-megapixel CMOS sensor just like the one found in the EOS R7 and EOS R10. The camera is able to record High-Quality Images with more details and the ability to shoot uncropped 4K up to 30fps. Below you can find the very first rumored Canon EOS R8 Specifications. Take it with a grain of salt and stay tuned for the updates.
Rumored Canon EOS R8 Specifications
- 30.3 million pixel CMOS sensor
- Digix X image processor
- Five-axis image stabilization
- Full-pixel dual-core Autofocus
- Continuous shooting at 12 frames per second (12fps mechanical)
- 4K recording at 30 frames per second (without cropping)
- 4K video recording at 60 frames per second (cropping)
- SD/CFexpress dual card slot design
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!