The Tamron 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD is the world’s first lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras with a 16.6x zoom ratio, the greatest feature of this lens, covering wide-angle to an ultra-telephoto range (27mm to 450mm full-frame equivalent).
- World’s first 16.6x all-in-one zoom lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras
- Best-in-class, extremely fast and precise AF provided by VXD linear motor focus mechanism
- Maintains high resolving power from the center to the corners throughout the range
- Compact and portable design at 4.9 inches and a weight of just 21.9 ounces
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating
- Tamron 6 Year Limited USA Warranty Valid on new products purchased from Authorized USA Dealers
The 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD from Tamron is a versatile superzoom ideal for photographers who want an all-rounder that covers virtually any shooting situation. Characterized for its 16.6x zoom ratio and a minimum focus distance of only 5.9″, it brings the best of Tamron’s “all-in-one” philosophy to the FUJIFILM X audience at large. A fast and precise autofocus mechanism, Tamron’s VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor, provides it with some of the best performance in its class, and it’s aided by the proprietary Vibration Compensation system that supports stable photography even at ultra-telephoto focal lengths.