The Canon EOS R3 is a professional full-frame mirrorless camera for sports and action photographers that features a back-illuminated stacked 24.1 megapixel full-frame CMOS imaging sensor. The camera is loaded with high-tech features, including an autofocus system you control with your eyes, but still nails all of the fundamentals, making it a phenomenal camera for sports and wildlife pros.
Canon EOS R3 Firmware Update 1.1.1 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
Canon EOS R3 Firmware Update 1.1.1 Released
1. Adds the ability to use Smart phone link adapter AD-P1.
2. Adds the ability, when using EOS Utility or Browser Remote for remote shooting with two cards inserted, to set the recording method and select the card to be recorded to.
3. Adds the ability to cancel [Subject Tracking] by pressing the Quick Control <Q> and then <INFO> buttons.
4. Adds Ukrainian as an option to the language of “Browser Remote”.
5. Improves operation stability during FTP transfer.
6. Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the <AF-ON> button.
7. Fixes an issue, in which the camera cannot be used as an access point if the camera is being used in a region that only support 2.4 GHz bandwidth for Wi-Fi connections.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!