Fujifilm has announced the next Fujifilm X Summit for May 2022. While the company will celebrate the X-mount’s 10th anniversary, as part of this event, the Fujifilm X-H2 camera is also expected to be released.
Fujifilm was waiting for the next generation sensor technology to announce the camera, which should be around 40MP. The Fujifilm X-H2 key features to have a new Stacked BSI CMOS image sensor and new image processor. X-H2 will be the first to use a new sensor and image processing engine.
Fujifilm X-H1 is absolutely fantastic value for money. It is now for only $1,199 with Battery Grip Kit at Amazon.
From the video below, the manager introduces the X summit saying:
- 5th generation X series cameras
- further evolution of X series based on expertise of the past 10 years
Updated Fujifilm X-H2 specs
- 40MP APS-C X-Trans BSI STACKED CMOS Sensor
- 8K 12 bit video
- 6K 10 bit 120 fps
- 4K/60p and 6K/30p
- 4:2:2 10-bit color, H.265 codec
- Better IBIS
- Internal Cooler
- 10fps/16Bit Mechanical Shutter
- 20fps/14Bit Electronic Shutter
- Bigger grip
- New Fujifilm Battery
- Price $2,500
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography