Nokishita leaked the product page, images & release date information of the Tamron 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD Lens (Model A058) and 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens (Model A063) for Sony E-mount.
According to the report, Tamron 35-150mm f/2-2.8 & 28-75mm f/2.8 Lenses will be released on October 28, 2021.
TAMRON already announced the mirrorless zoom lens with a maximum wide-open aperture of F2 amd a fast-aperture “travel zoom” with seamless zoom action from wide-angle through telephoto range. Check out the details below.
Overview of the 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD (Model A058) features
The 35-150mm F2-2.8 is a zoom lens that covers the range from wide-angle (35mm) through telephoto (150mm) and is ideal for travel photography. It is the first1 zoom lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras to have a maximum wide-open aperture of F2. With this focal range, you can enjoy shooting magnificent views and large buildings at 35mm and dynamic close-up shots at 150mm. Travel photographers can easily take beautiful sunrise and sunset shots, shoot distinctive exterior buildings and interiors like restaurants, and take twilight and nightscape photos. With high-level performance under a wide variety of shooting conditions, this new fast lens is ideal for trips aimed at creating photographic works. In addition, by incorporating the VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism, the lens features a very high-speed and high-precision autofocus for a fast-aperture lens. It also incorporates a new design in the pursuit of enhanced operability and ergonomic texture.
This lens supports the full array of frequently used angles-of-view including wide-angle, standard, medium telephoto and telephoto, making it easy to compose the perfect shot without changing your position from the subject.
- The world’s first F2-2.8 fast aperture zoom lens
- Versatile focal length range to support seamless shooting from wide-angle 35mm to telephoto 150mm photography
- Outstanding optical performance throughout the range
- Fast, quiet VXD linear motor mechanism for high-speed and high-precision autofocus
- Superior close-focusing capability with an MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 0.33m (13 in) at the wide end for creative close-ups
- Comfortably compact zoom lens with F2 open aperture
- New design provides enhanced texture and greater user-friendliness
OVERVIEW OF THE 28-75MM F/2.8 DI III VXD G2 (MODEL A063) FEATURES
The 28-75mm F2.8 G2 is the successor of the 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD (Model A036), a popular zoom lens that has earned high evaluation worldwide. It reflects the fruits of continuous evolution and customer-focused refinement. Retaining the well-received compact size of its predecessor, the new 28-75mm F2.8 G2 incorporates a new optical construction based on a design that has been revamped to enhance imaging performance and its features are compatible with the latest model digital cameras that offer increased resolution. The AF drive, TAMRON’s VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism, is adopted to deliver higher autofocus speed with greater precision. With the MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 0.18m (7.1 in) at the wide end and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.7, the lens boasts advanced close-up shooting performance. Additionally, it features a new design in the pursuit of enhanced operability and ergonomic texture.
TAMRON pioneered the category of compact fast-aperture standard zoom lenses for mirrorless cameras and the new 28-75mm F2.8 G2 truly is a next-generation lens for everyday use.
1. Best image quality in standard zoom lens class
2. Fast, quiet VXD linear motor for high-speed and high-precision autofocus
3. MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 0.18m (7.1 in) at wide end and maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.7 for creative close-ups
4. New design provides enhanced texture and greater user-friendliness
5. Lightweight, compact design with emphasis on ease of use, plus 67mm filter size
* Specifications, appearance, functionality, etc., are subject to change without prior notice.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography