TTartisan has announced its 50mm F1.2 manual lens for mirrorless camera systems is now available for Nikon Z and Leica L mounts.
Fully manual lens has been available for Canon EF-M, Fuji X, Micro Four Thirds (MFT) and Sony E mount camera systems. Now, both Nikon Z and L mount camera owners can get their hands on a native version of this bright prime lens as well.
TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens is constructed of seven elements in five groups, uses a 10-blade aperture diaphragm and has a minimum focusing distance of 50cm (20″). The front filter thread is 52mm and the lens measures 60mm (2.36″) long by 62mm (2.44″) in diameter and weighs roughly 336g (11.85oz).
TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens Specifications
- Type:50mm F1.2
- Lens construction:7 elements in 5 groups
- Focal length: f=50mm
- 35mm format equivalent: （75mm(SONY）75（Fuji）100（M4/3) ）
- Angle of view: 32°
- Max. aperture: F1.2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Number of of blades : 10(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus range: Approx. 50cm/1.64ft – ∞
- External dimensions: ø62mm x60mm
- Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 336g
- “Please kindly note the manual focus lens can’t be recogniced by camera unless coming with the camera setting “”release without lens””