The ultra-wide angle NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S is the world’s shortest and lightest full-frame f/2.8 zoom lens with a 14mm field of view, enabling a versatile range to capture expansive views including cityscapes, landscapes, astrophotography and more. A new optical design makes it 35% lighter than the FX version. It has four ED elements, as well as Nikon’s Arneo and Nano Crystal coatings to reduce flare and other aberrations. So, this Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens is an ideal lens for landscapes, cityscapes, night skies, architecture, interiors and environmental portraits. The ultimate ultra-wide zoom for Nikon Z7 and Nikon Z6.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens Key Features:
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Four ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring
- Information OLED Panel and L.Fn Button
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Accepts 112mm Filters and Rear Gels
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Read more Nikon Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!