Accordin to recent rumors, the replacement for the highly popular EOS M50) will be announced within this week. The product in question is the EOS M50 Mark II. It seems that Canon might also release the PowerShot Zoom concept camera with this MILC.
The EOS M50 Mark II will include a 32.5 MP sensor (up from 24 MP on the EOS M50), as well as improved autofocus, 14 frames-per-second continuous shooting, 4K/60p capabilities without a crop, one SD card slot, and a 3.69M-dot electronic viewfinder.
Canon will also announce several new EF-M mirrorless lenses. A new higher-end EF-M lens and a medium telephoto prime lens is on the horizon.
The EOS M50 Mark II kits that will go on sale:
- Canon EOS M50 II (EOS Kiss M2 in Asia) – black and white color option
- Canon EOS M50 II kit with 15-45mm lens
- Canon EOS M50 II with double zoom kit
- Canon EOS M50 II kit with 15-45mm & 22mm lenses
Rumored Canon EOS M50 Mark II Specifications
- 32.5mp APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X (maybe a new version)
- DPAF II
- 4K @ 60p no crop
- No IBIS
- Similar EVF resolution as the EOS R6
- Single SD card slot
List of Upcoming Canon EF-M Mount Lenses
- EF-M 15mm f/2 STM
- EF-M 50mm f/2 STM
- EF-M 60mm f/4 Macro IS STM
- EF-M 18-45mm f/2.8-4 IS STM
- EF-M 100-300mm f/5.6-8 IS STM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.