The Sony a7C full frame mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order at major stores in US.
Featuring a 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processing engine, the Sony a7C supports up to a 15 stop dynamic range along with UHD 4K30p video recording with HLG & S-Log3 gammas, extended sensitivity from ISO 50-204800, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps for working with moving subjects. The Sony a7C also supports 16-bit processing and 14-bit RAW output for natural gradations.
The a7C will be available in late October with a list price of $1799 body-only or $2099 with the new FE 28-60mm 4-5.6mm zoom lens.
Sony a7C Pre-Order Links
Sony a7C Key Features:
- 24.2MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Shooting Up to 10 fps, ISO 50-204800
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography